Discover the Difference!
Geo-Corp has become a recognized lender by bringing expertise, extremely competitive rates and pricing on broad mortgage products, and exceptional customer service all under one roof as a direct lender. Founded in 1998, the Geo-Corp Corporate Office is located in Monterey Park, California and the company and its reputation have grown rapidly under the leadership of a management team with years of experience in the mortgage industry. We offer a full range of mortgage loan programs designed to fit your unique needs – including FHA, FHA Streamline, Conventional, and Jumbo mortgage loans. Geo-Corp is a lender devoted to serving a diverse customer base. We are proud to offer an expanding portfolio of mortgage options that meet the needs of our borrowers.
Core Values and Belief
- Reliable Consultation
Job Position: Market Research Analyst
• Prepare reports of findings relating to mortgage loan, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text;
• Research and provide information to help the company determine its position in the marketplace;
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their interest rate offerings and method of marketing and closing;
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting mortgage loan demand; and
• Monitor Federal Reserve meetings and announcements and secondary mortgage loan market, and make recommendations to upper management as to the company’s positioning and offering of mortgage loan rate to potential customers.
Send Résumé to Geo-Corp, Inc. 901 Corporate Center Dr. Ste 401, Monterey Park, CA 91754